The Permanent Under-Secretary for Foreign Affairs, 1854-1946 Paperback / softback
Part of the British Politics and Society series
Chief among the personnel at the Foreign Office is the Permanent Under-secretary, the senior civil servant who oversees the department and advises the Foreign Secretary.
This book is a study of the twelve men who held this Office from 1854-1946.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 364 pages, 9 Halftones, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/10/2012
- Category: Central government
- ISBN: 9780415542975