Making the Most of the Lectionary : A User's Guide Paperback / softback
What is the point of the Lectionary? What are the problems and opportunities that it presents to those who use it?
What are its strengths and weaknesses as an aid to worship?
How can it be used and communicated most effectively today?
These are among the key questions that Thomas O'Loughlin explores in this stimulating and much-needed guide.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/03/2012
- Category: Christian liturgy, prayerbooks & hymnals
- ISBN: 9780281065875