Growing Up Pagan : A Workbook for Wiccan Families Paperback / softback
by Raine Hill
Illustrated by Gillian M. Pearce
Finally, a children's workbook designed for Pagan families!
Rich, exciting stories to read together and discuss, as well as activities to reinforce lessons in a fun way.
Chock-full of puzzles, games, mythology, beautiful illustrations, and Pagan symbols, this workbook teaches the basic Wiccan belief system.
Let this be a family affair, with parents, older siblings, and young children taking part in a "something-for-everyone" Pagan experience.
A teaching tool for Pagan families, or others wanting to teach their children diversity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 32 b/w & colour illus
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2009
- Category: Family & relationships
- ISBN: 9780764331435