Profit Improvement through Supplier Enhancement Paperback / softback
by Ralph R. (Retired - General Motors, Fisher-Price, and Vibratech, Williamsville, New York, US Pawlak
Part of the Systems Innovation Book Series series
This book deals with the improvement of suppliers in order to increase a company's top and bottom-line.
The enhancement of suppliers can be accomplished in a series of steps when conditions warrant intervention.
They can also be generated through direct quality mentoring when the supplier does not have the basic skills or abilities to adequately address impending problems.
Also included are guideline activities which will aid in achieving and attaining improved profitability and competitiveness in the world market.
Packed with examples, problems, and forms to allow easy establishment of systems, makes the information presented more easily understood, interesting, and useful.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 188 pages, 4 Line drawings, color; 99 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Halftones, color; 5 Halftone
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: Purchasing & supply management
- ISBN: 9781138749184