RICH JOHNSON'S GUIDE TO WILDERNESS SURVIVAL Paperback / softback
by Rich Johnson
Expert advice on staying safe in the outdoors from one of America's best-known survival writersThe best way to survive an extreme situation in the wilderness is to avoid it in the first place, says Rich Johnson in this refreshing new guide to outdoor survival skills.
Avoiding both the rigid "primitive skills" ideology and macho, military/survivalist posturing, Johnson focuses on proven, easily implemented methods to handle emergency situations in an easy, low-stress manner.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 18 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 30/08/2008
- Category: Outdoor survival skills
- ISBN: 9780071588331