Sigmund Freud and the History of Anna O. : Reopening a Closed Case Paperback / softback
In recent years historians of psychoanalysis have come to view Freud's case of Anna O. as a failure and have cast doubt on the very foundations of psychoanalysis itself.
This new study challenges existing historical scholarship by providing an unparalleled review of the available evidence on the case and reaches new conclusions about its outcome.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 203 pages, XI, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/08/2006
- Category: The self, ego, identity, personality
- ISBN: 9780230224216