Managing Social Research : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Social Research Today series
An essential tool for those planning to undertake social research, this exceptional book tackles many of the specific concerns and issues that arise. A well structured text, it offers a comprehensive introduction to a range of important areas in project management, including: commissioning research preparing a tender or grant application risk and stakeholder analysis managing the field work and data analysis financial managementethics, confidentiality and copyright. This book provides a unique source of guidance for anyone seeking to commission, manage or carry out social research.
It will especially benefit researchers working in a variety of different contexts, including those in academia, central or local government, 'quangos', public bodies or private consulting companies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 4 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/11/2005
- Category: Society & culture: general
- ISBN: 9780415355179