* An easy guide for men and women interested in shooting * Sequentially covers each step in participating in a shooting invitation * Funny cartoons and information for both novices and experienced shooters How to be Asked Again is a step-by-step modern etiquette guide for shooting invitations.
It tells novices and experienced shooters in a straightforward manner the information that they are usually expected to know on their own.
Quotes and anecdotes from experienced shooters, along with comedic cartoons, help explain what happens before, during, and after a shoot.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 160 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Quiller Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/09/2009
- Category: Hunting or shooting animals & game
- ISBN: 9781846890574