Principal Voice : Listen, Learn, Lead EPUB
Part of the Corwin Impact Leadership Series series
Click here to see our help pages on reading this eBook on your chosen device. Please note that this eBook is incompatible with Kindle eReaders. Don't forget you'll need Adobe Digital Editions, if you don't already have it.
Develop Your Most Powerful Tool For Influencing And Leading Change
Good principals know that empowering student voices is essential. But what about their own voice? If principal voice is not articulate, trustworthy and strong, how can the school achieve progress?
Student voice authority Russell Quaglia brings his nuanced understanding of communication, listening, and leadership to this definitive guide to principal voice, part of Corwin's Impact Leadership series. Content includes:
- How to apply the Listen-Learn-Lead model for student voice to principal voice.
- Contrasting examples of good and bad ways to address students, teachers, parents and community.
- Prompts for reflection that enable principals to apply the book's teachings to their unique situation.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 72 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications
- Publication Date: 20/05/2016
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781506330457