A fresh look at undesirable behaviour in horses - both ridden and when handling on the ground - and how to remedy it.
The cornerstone of Ruth Mazet's approach is to work with the horse's innate desire to please.
She believes that every horse has it, although sometimes it's buried deeply.
Through the pages of this book she shows you how to make it easy for your horse to do what you want.
What is needed to resolve problems with horses is an understanding of the way the horse's mind works combined with a few relatively simple techniques - and here it all is.
As a methodology it's foolproof. Anyone can do it - and Ruth Mazet will show you how.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: Equestrian & animal sports
- ISBN: 9780851319902