Bernard Tschumi: Parc de la Villette : SuperCrit #4 Paperback / softback
by Samantha (Architectural Association School of Architecture, UK) Hardingham, Kester (University of Westminster, UK) Rattenbury
Part of the Supercrit series
The Supercrit series revisits some of the most influential architectural projects of the recent past and examines their impact on the way we think and design today.
Based on live studio debates between protagonists and critics, the books describe, explore and criticise these major projects.
Bernard Tschumi: Parc de la Villette, Supercrit #4 examines the groundbreaking public space with art installations.
You can hear the architect's project definition, see the drawings and join in the crit.
This innovative and compelling book is an invaluable resource for any architecture student.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, 20 Halftones, color; 80 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/09/2011
- Category: Individual architects & architectural firms
- ISBN: 9780415457880