Life on the Haskins Insanity Compound Paperback / softback
This is a comical real life, no filter telling of a mom surviving the insanity of family life.
It takes more than studies, facts, and how to advice on structure and discipline to raise a family.
There are parents on the verge of pulling their hair out and ready for a book that reaches to the very core of understanding parenting insanity.
Here is a book that will get them through their trials and tribulations, teaching them the need to lean on humor through their own journey.This book is a written and illustrated journey through 2016 told from a mothers perspective, with crass anecdotal journal entries, 21 unique parenting tips, and
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 150 pages, Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Austin Macauley Publishers LLC
- Publication Date: 30/03/2018
- Category: Family & relationships
- ISBN: 9781947353954