A Day at the Museum Blue Band Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Moni Perez
Part of the Cambridge Reading Adventures series
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme. Omar and his friends go to a museum. What will they do there? Blue Band books feature more complex stories with several characters and episodes within one story to support comprehension development.
Greater variation in sentence patterns helps readers to self-correct independently.
Contains full teaching support including learning outcomes, curriculum links and follow-up activities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/01/2016
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781316503201