Chicago Food Crawls : Touring the Neighborhoods One Bite & Libation at a Time Paperback / softback
by Soo Park
Part of the Food Crawls series
In Globe's newest approach to food by city, Chicago Food Crawls will take the reader on a fun, tasty culinary tour.
Discover the hidden gems and long-standing institutions of Chicago neighborhoods.
Experience more than 13 crawls, each featuring 3-8 establishments, centered on a neighborhood or theme.
Each tour is the complete recipe for a great night out, the perfect tourist day, a new way to experience your own city, or simply food porn and great stories to enjoy from home.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 25 Maps; 422 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/04/2019
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781493037698