* The book develops pupils' use and understanding of German by providing straightforward explanations of the way language works, alongside motivation, stepped activities. * Clear learning targets are made explicit to the pupils at the beginning of each unit. * Simple grammar explanations and practice help you to provide an integrated approach to teaching the structure of the language. * Language-learning skills are carefully developed through the activities, and supported in the other components. * Explanations and modelling of German pronunciation are accompanied by regular practice activities throughout the book. * Extensions units ensure that the core remains accessible and that all abilities are catered for. * Differentiated reading and writing activities at the back of the book provide a wealth of material that pupils can work on independently. * Mini-tests, end-of-module checklists and revision tests provide valuable material for Assessment for Learning.
Assessment for Learning is further supported in the other components of the course.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 144 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 07/06/2004
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9780435388683