The My Holiday In series offers a simple approach to the concept of travel and the new experience of going on holiday to a foreign country.
The typical things relating to holidays are discussed for each country, such as weather, food, landscape, accommodation, the people and their language, as well as the sights and attractions that will appeal to children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour photographs, illustrations and maps
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 27/05/2010
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750263689