Corona Charging of Synthetic Polymer Films Paperback / softback
by T A Yovcheva
Synthetic polymer films are most widely used as materials for the production of stable charged films.
One of the simplest and most widespread methods for charging the polymers involves the use of corona discharge in air at room temperature.
The corona discharge creates high energy oxygen-containing charged particles, which are accelerated by the electric field of the corona and then interact with the surface of the polymer films.
This book is a review of three aspects of synthetic polymer films changes initiated by corona charging, as well as their possible applications.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 60 pages, tables & charts
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 08/02/2011
- Category: Plastics & polymers technology
- ISBN: 9781617286742