Free Market Environmentalism for the Next Generation Paperback / softback
Edited by T. Anderson, D. Leal
This book provides a vision for environmentalism's future, based on the success of environmental entrepreneurs around the world.
The work provides the next generation of environmental market ideas and the chapters are co-authored with young scholars and policy analysts who represent the next generation of environmental leaders.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 200 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/02/2015
- Category: Environmental economics
- ISBN: 9781137448149