Applied Delay Differential Equations Paperback / softback
Part of the Surveys and Tutorials in the Applied Mathematical Sciences series
Applied Delay Differential Equations is a friendly introduction to the fast-growing field of time-delay differential equations.
Written to a multi-disciplinary audience, it sets each area of science in his historical context and then guides the reader towards questions of current interest.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages, XII, 204 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/11/2008
- Category: Differential calculus & equations
- ISBN: 9780387743714