This tightly argued paper asks two fundamental questions about the nature of higher education in this country.
Does Britain provide too much higher education, and are the current funding mechanisms fair and efficient?
Lange's answers to these questions are controversial, but make a timely contribution to this on-going debate.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 59 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Institute of Economic Affairs
- Publication Date: 19/01/1998
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9780255364218