Scenic Art and Construction: a Practical Guide Paperback / softback
This title describes the construction, painting and finishing of most of the scenic elements used in professional theatre.
Supported by over 200 illustrations, the book covers the production process, setting up your own workshop or paint studio and constructing modern timber scenery.
Finishing your work, including the use of timber mouldings, adhesives, paints and stains, interpreting and mixing colour and getting value for money through innovation and invention are also explored.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 115 b&w photographs, 100 diagrams
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/03/2002
- Category: Ttechnical & background skills
- ISBN: 9781861264992