Cameron and the Conservatives : The Transition to Coalition Government Paperback / softback
Edited by Timothy Heppell, David Seawright
Specialists in Conservative Party politics examine the effectiveness of the Cameron led coalition.
The contributors examine Cameron as leader and Prime Minister; the Conservatives' modernisation strategy; the level of ideological coherence in 'liberal conservatism'; and the impact of the coalition on a range of policy areas and on 'New' Labour.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 268 pages, XVI, 268 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/02/2012
- Category: Conservatism & right-of-centre democratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9781137515582