As conventional advertising channels become blocked, brands are beginning to renounce routine practice and take alternative and more exclusive routes.
This book, now available in paperback, provides a comprehensive overview of these revolutionary new techniques, media and ideas.
As the only fully illustrated survey of the global shift affecting all kinds of business, this book is vital reading for every advertising, marketing, design and communication professional and student.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 435 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/09/2008
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9780500286876