Knit-A-Bear : 15 Fluffy Friends to Make and Dress for Every Occasion Mixed media product
by Val Pierce
Create your very own teddy bears' picnic with 15 fun and varied teddy bears to knit, each wearing knitted clothing and accessories.
A pretty princess polar bear, a cool panda in surfer shorts, a grizzly in a granddad waistcoat are just some of the themes you'll find.
Of course, you don't have to make the outfit your chosen bear is wearing - you can mix and match as you like, or even create an entire wardrobe of clothes for your bear!
Using colourful yarns as well as the more traditional browns and neutrals, there are sure to be plenty of favourites to choose from.
With easy-to-follow knitting patterns, plus fully comprehensive Tools, Materials and Techniques sections, these cuddly teddies will be a delight for the knitter to make and are sure to become treasured keepsakes.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 160 pages, full colour throughout, includes 180 photographs, includes 3 illustrations, includes 4 ch
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/10/2014
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781861089779