In this collection, writers of various ages and across racial, cultural, and gender identities share stories about the period.
Each of our twelve authors brings an individual perspective and sensibility.
They write about homeless periods, nonexistent periods, male periods, political periods, and more.
Told with warmth and humour, these essays celebrate all kinds of period experiences. Periods are a fact of life - they're in the news, they're in our conversations, and they affect half the population.
It's time to talk about them. With contributors Arisleyda Dilone, Ann Friedman, Kiran Gandhi, Santina Muha, Ingrid Nilsen, Wiley Reading, Ashley Reese, Kylyssa Shay, Aminatou Sow, Emma Straub, Jennifer Weiss-Wolf, and Elizabeth Yuko.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, spot illustrations
- Publisher: St Martin's Press
- Publication Date: 23/05/2018
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781250141941