Geometry of Quantum Theory Paperback / softback
Available for the first time in soft cover, this book is a classic on the foundations of quantum theory.
It examines the subject from a point of view that goes back to Heisenberg and Dirac and whose definitive mathematical formulation is due to von Neumann.
This view leads most naturally to the fundamental questions that are at the basis of all attempts to understand the world of atomic and subatomic particles.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 412 pages, XVIII, 412 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 27/12/2006
- Category: Quantum physics (quantum mechanics & quantum field theory)
- ISBN: 9780387493855