AS/A Level Further Mathematics OCR : A Level Further Mathematics for OCR A Statistics Student Book (AS/A Level) with Cambridge Elevate Edition (2 Years) Mixed media product
New 2017 Cambridge A Level Maths and Further Maths resources to help students with learning and revision. Written for the OCR AS/A Level Further Mathematics specification for first teaching from 2017, this print Student Book and Cambridge Elevate edition covers the Statistics content for AS and A Level.
It balances accessible exposition with a wealth of worked examples, exercises and opportunities to test and consolidate learning, providing a clear and structured pathway for progressing through the course.
It is underpinned by a strong pedagogical approach, with an emphasis on skills development and the synoptic nature of the course.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
Includes answers to aid independent study.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 238 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 05/04/2018
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9781316644263