The Neurodiverse Classroom : A Teacher's Guide to Individual Learning Needs and How to Meet Them Paperback / softback
With specific learning difficulties more prevalent than ever in mainstream schools, this is the essential guide for teachers wishing to create inclusive and successful learning environments in diverse classrooms.
Focusing on promoting acceptance and self-esteem of each child rather than on labelling their difficulties, it shows how to make good use of simple resources and meet a wide range of needs, including children with ADHD, autism, OCD, dyslexia and special speech and language needs.
The practical advice and strategies in this book enable schools to become more accepting places for all pupils, and embrace neurodiversity as the new 'normal' in education today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 2 diagrams
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/05/2018
- Category: Teaching of students with specific learning difficulties / needs
- ISBN: 9781785923623