Oxford School Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford School Shakespeare series
Oxford School Shakespeare is an acclaimed edition especially designed for students, with accessible on-page notes and explanatory illustrations, clear background information, and rigorous but accessible scholarly credentials.
This edition of Romeo and Juliet includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom notes.
Romeo and Juliet is a set text for KS3 in England, and remains one of the most populartexts for study by secondary students the world over.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, halftones, line illustrations
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 12/09/2008
- Category: Playscripts (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780198321668