Ethics in Nursing Education, Research and Management : Perspectives from Europe Paperback / softback
by Win Tadd
This second volume in a series of three on European Nursing focuses on ethical considerations in nursing education, research and management.
Authors with considerable experience of European health care are brought together to give a truly multinational view that will stimulate discussion and debate.
An overview of European traditions in moral philosophy is provided to increase awareness of the differing perspectives to be found across Europe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 219 pages, XVI, 219 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 15/11/2002
- Category: Medical ethics & professional conduct
- ISBN: 9780333749944