Health and Social Care: Dementia (QCF) : Candidate Handbook Level 3 Paperback
by Yvonne Nolan
Part of the Work Based Learning L3 Health & Social Care Dementia series
* Content covers all units for the Level 3 Award in Dementia Awareness and a mix of mandatory and optional units for the Level 3 Certificate in Dementia Care and the Dementia pathway of the Diploma. * Content is matched exactly to the new specification for the Dementia units. * Written by best-selling author Yvonne Nolan, so learners can be confident they have the expert support they need to succeed. * A concise resource with five chapters, so you don't have to buy more than you need. * Chapters combine relevant knowledge and competence units to assist transition from Award to Certificate or Diploma. * A positive resource that will not only give learners the knowledge they need to complete the course, but also the skills to implement best practice in their setting * Engaging case studies and real-life examples bring learning alive, helping candidates to apply their learning.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 128 pages, col. Illustrations, col. photos.
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 01/05/2012
- Category: Care of the mentally ill
- ISBN: 9780435077877