The Count of Monte Cristo Leather / fine binding
Part of the Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection series
This is a distinguised collectible edition of a classic adventure story. "The Count of Monte Cristo" is considered to be Alexandre Dumas' best work.
This distinguished collectible edition features an elegant bonded-leather binding, a satin ribbon bookmark, distinctive gilt edging and decorative endpapers.
It's the perfect gift for book lovers and an indispensable addition to any home library.
- Format: Leather / fine binding
- Pages: 1072 pages, b/w throughout
- Publisher: Barnes & Noble Inc
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781435132115