A Level ICT for AQA Plus Mixed media product
Edited by Carl Lyon, Jackie Rogers
Part of the GCE ICT series
This is an exact match to the new 2008 specifications, written by an authoritative author team.
The new exam cafe engages students with integrated exam support, comments and tips from other students, teachers, and examiners.
Real life business case studies inspire students in terms of their learning and the uses of ICT in the real world.
It is clearly laid-out to show what students need at AS and A2 level, with clearly differentiated activities and advice on how to achieve an A*.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 312 pages, full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 22/01/2008
- Category: Computer science
- ISBN: 9781905292349