Dr. Seuss : Green Eggs and Ham Mixed media product
by Dr. Seuss
Part of the Dr Seuss series
Dr. Seuss's much-loved classic, Green Eggs and Ham, is combined with an audio CD performed by Adrian Edmondson with added music and special effects.
Will Sam-I-am convert you to green eggs and ham? Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox? When Sam-I-am persists in pestering a grumpy grouch to eat a plate of green eggs and ham, perseverance wins the day, teaching us all that we cannot know what we like until we have tried it!
Adrian Edmondson reads a crazy classic with wild music and mad sound effects!
This is a wonderful addition to the Dr. Seuss shelves.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 64 pages, chiefly col. Illustrations
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 29/04/2010
- Category: Picture books: character books
- ISBN: 9780007355921