English in Mind Starter Level Student's Book with DVD-ROM Mixed media product
This second edition updates a course which has proven to be a perfect fit for classes the world over. Engaging content and a strong focus on grammar and vocabulary combine to make this course a hit with both teachers and students.
Popular course features have been refreshed with new content, including the imaginative reading and listening topics, 'Culture in Mind', and 'Everyday English' sections.
New for the second edition is a DVD-ROM with the Starter Level Student's Book containing games, extra exercises and videos featuring the photostories' characters as well as a 'Videoke' record-yourself function.
There is a full 'Vocabulary bank' at the back of the book which expands upon lexical sets learned in the units.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 127 pages, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, maps
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 23/09/2010
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780521185370