Ultimate Crochet Bible : A Complete Reference with Step-by-Step Techniques Hardback
Part of the Ultimate Guides series
* A one-stop reference volume devoted to every aspect of crochet * Comprehensive information for both beginners and experienced crocheters * More than 400 step-by-step photographs and illustrations for techniques Ultimate Crochet Bible is a definitive reference for all aspects of crochet - from the first chain to care and maintenance of your projects.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned expert, the book boasts more than 400 step-by-step illustrations and diagrams to guide you through the process.
With a simple format and cross-references on virtually every page, this one-stop volume makes every aspect of crochet accessible to crocheters of all ages.
Other titles in the series include: Ultimate Sewing Bible (9781843404118), Ultimate Knitting Bible (9781843404507) and Ultimate Quilting Bible (9781843405023).
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 304 pages, 800 illustrations & photographs
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 04/10/2010
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781843405634