The Real Taste of Spain : Recipes Inspired by the Markets of Spain Hardback
* From the famous Boqueria in Barcelona to the tiny village markets of rural Spain, market life and fresh regional products are at the heart of this book. *"The Real Taste of Spain" focuses on basic ingredients and core principles. * Simple and delicious Spanish recipes. From the famous Boqueria in Barcelona to the tiny village markets of rural Spain, market life and fresh regional products are at the heart of Spanish life and cuisine. "The Real Taste of Spain" focuses on basic ingredients and core principles to offer simple and delicious Spanish recipes.
Here are the everyday foods of Spain that are central to good home cooking: plump tomatoes, fresh fish and vegetables, ripe fruits, tasty cheeses and perfectly cured meats.
With more and more of us wishing to eat a varied and healthy diet, this illustrated cookbook and reference combines this demand with Spain's ever-increasing popularity.
Jenny Chandler has divided the book by the stalls of the local market: Shellfish and Fresh Fish, Poultry and Game, Meat and Offal, Cereals and Legumes, Olives and Spices, Vegetables, Fruit, Dried fruits.
Each section includes quick Tapas, smaller dishes and main meals. "Shows how to make delicious recipes inspired by the glorious markets of spain." Food & Travel Magazine
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 176 pages, 50 colour photographs
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 16/05/2012
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9781862059757