Objective PET Student's Book without Answers with CD-ROM Mixed media product
Part of the Objective series
Objective PET Second edition is a completely updated and revised edition of the best-selling Objective PET course. This edition includes several great new features, including brand new 'Corpus spots' which alert students to common mistakes made by PET candidates.
The Student's Book now includes a CD-ROM for extra language practice, including one complete printable PET practice test.
The accompanying website includes an additional printable PET practice test.
There is also a Student's Book with answers available.
Three Audio CDs, also available separately, contain the listening material to accompany the Student's Book.
A Teacher's Book and Workbooks are also available.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 216 pages, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 14/01/2010
- Category: ELT examination practice tests
- ISBN: 9780521732680