Oxford Reading Tree: Level 7: Stories Multiple copy pack
Illustrated by Mr. Alex Brychta
The Level 7 Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta, provide a rich story context to help develop language comprehension and decoding skills.
Stories, More Stories A and More Stories B involve familiar situations and a variety of fantasy settings through the magic key adventures.
Longer stories help to build reading stamina, which is important for later reading success.
Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 06/01/2011
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780198483045