Entrelac 2 : New Techniques for Interlace Knitting Mixed media product
Dedicated knitters will find a fresh, fun challenge in this follow-up to Rosemary Drysdale's bestselling Entrelac (9781936096008).
Filled with 85 all-new stitch patterns for creating texture in fabric, Drysdale's innovative collection takes this hot new needlework craze to the next level.
Advanced beginners and intermediates can try their hand at everything from cables, lace, and relief stitches to circles, triangles, and never-before-seen interpretations, along with 25 patterns for beautiful garments, fashion accessories, baby gifts, and home decor projects.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 160 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Publisher: Sixth and Spring Books
- Publication Date: 30/10/2014
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781936096633