* Looks in detail at the theory of words and at how students learn new vocabulary * Offers practical advice on how to help students build vocabulary in new and effective ways and how to test students' word knowledge * Major developments, such as language corpora and lexical approaches, are clearly explained and related to your needs as a teacher The Task File develops a teacher's skill in identifying parts of speech including lexical fields, word families, etc. to build more confidence in teaching and explaining words and their use.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 192 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 18/02/2002
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780582429666