How does film acting differ from acting on stage and TV?
What's it like working with hardly any script and where your closest relationship is with a camera lens?
How do you act with your eyes and the smallest of gestures?
How do you use your breathing and body to find and show truth and subtext?
How can you use knowledge of the techniques of filming to enhance your performance?
A Screen Acting Workshop provides answers to all of these questions and more, helping film actors to realize screen actor Herbert Lom's words of wisdom 'understand where you're coming from and where you're going to.'
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 224 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Nick Hern Books
- Publication Date: 16/02/2011
- Category: Acting techniques
- ISBN: 9781848420557