Breaking the Code of Project Management Paperback / softback
by A. Laufer
This new classic is an examination of how to refigure project management to be more efficient and effective, particularly in terms of leadership.
Using a case study approach, the author, Alex Laufer presents a specific set of guidelines on how to improve the team approach to any project, be it a new airline jet or an IT project.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 267 pages, XII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/03/2009
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9780230613515