Diary of a Dyslexic School Kid Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Joe Salerno
Experience day-to-day life for a dyslexic kid, including school life, bullying and coping with tests and homework, in this frank and funny diary.
Co-authored with a teenage boy with dyslexia and illustrated with cartoons, this is a positive yet honest look at the difficulties of being dyslexic.
Using a simple and relatable approach, the authors display the ups and downs of school - and home - life with a reading difficulty, focussing on the sometimes overwhelming experience of being at a bigger school and studying loads of new subjects.
Providing tips for what really helps and works based on real-life experience, this fun, accessible book shows teens and tweens with dyslexia that they are far from alone in their experiences.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Illustrated in black and white throughout - over 40 b/w illustrations
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 07/10/2019
- Category: Teaching of students with specific learning difficulties / needs
- ISBN: 9781785924422