Submarines Paperback / softback
by Alex Frith
Illustrated by Emmanuel Cerisier, Giovanni Paulli
Part of the Beginners Plus series
How many types of submarines are there? What are they used for? What is it like to live in one? This exciting, fact-packed book is illustrated with fabulous photographs, diagrams and comic strips, plus fold-out pages that reveal the hidden workings of a submarine.
Includes links to websites with video clips, virtual tours and more information.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 92 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/02/2018
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474941945