Children and Young People's Nursing : Principles for Practice, Second Edition Paperback / softback
Underpinned by a rights-based approach, this essential text critically analyses the theory and practice of children and young people's nursing from several perspectives - public health, acute and community based care, education and research.
Chapters address the clinical, legal, ethical, political and professional issues and controversies which impact on the care delivered to children, young people and their families both nationally and internationally.
This new edition continues to promote reflection and critical thinking about the practice of children's nursing and professional development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 342 pages, 16 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 31/08/2016
- Category: Paediatric nursing
- ISBN: 9781498734325