Principles and Practices of Teaching and Training : A guide for teachers and trainers in the FE and skills sector EPUB
by Ann Gravells
Part of the Further Education and Skills series
Click here to see our help pages on reading this eBook on your chosen device. Please note that this eBook is incompatible with Kindle eReaders. Don't forget you'll need Adobe Digital Editions, if you don't already have it.
- Other Formats
Written by bestselling author Ann Gravells, this is the complete go-to guide for anyone wanting to be (or working as) a teacher or trainer in the further education and skills sector, in the UK and beyond. It has all the information you need to work towards a qualification such as the Award, Certificate or Diploma in Education and Training. It is also relevant to anyone taking a Train the Trainer course, or an international teaching qualification.
The book takes you through all the information you need to know, opening up the topic for learning in an easily accessible way. Interactive activities are included throughout, along with real examples of teaching and training in practice. The book also includes examples of completed teaching documents.
This is a comprehensive text, covering:
- The role of a teacher/trainer
- Factors contributing to learning
- Planning and facilitating learning for groups and individuals
- Using technology and resources to support learning
- Assessing learning
- Quality assurance
- Evaluation, reflection, and continuing professional development (CPD)Â
- Preparing for a micro-teach session and teaching/observed practice
- Paperback / softback from £27.84
- Hardback from £65.78
- PDF from £25.49