Lost Guides - Tokyo & Beyond : A Unique, Stylish and Offbeat Travel Guide to Tokyo and Beyond Paperback / softback
Starting with the capital city Tokyo, this book shows the reader where the best neighbourhoods are to feel like a local, with recommendations on food, activities, and places of interest.
A quick hop on the shinkansen bullet train whisks travellers away to polar opposite scenes.
Try skiing in Hakuba, or onsen hopping in Hakone. Designed to be practical and useful as well as beautiful, this book is organised into neighbourhoods, with maps and original photography to give the reader all the information that they need to plan the perfect trip to Tokyo.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 230 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Lost Guides Limited
- Publication Date: 04/09/2019
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9789811405389