Social Protection for the Poor and Poorest : Concepts, Policies and Politics Paperback / softback
Edited by Armando Barrientos, David Hulme
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Development series
Social protection is fast becoming an important theme in development policy.
This book examines the political processes shaping social protection policies; compares the key conceptual frameworks available for analyzing social protection; and provides a comparative discussion on social protection policies focused on the poor and the poorest.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 344 pages, XXVII, 344 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/04/2008
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230273580