The Serial Killer Cookbook : True Crime Trivia and Disturbingly Delicious Last Meals from Death Row's Most Infamous Killers and Murderers Paperback / softback
Bring your love of true crime into the kitchen with meals ranging from the bizarre (a single unpitted black olive) to the gluttonous (a dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of fried chicken, French fries, and a pound of strawberries), inspired by Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and other notorious death row inmates.
The perfect gift for murderinos and true crime fans, The Serial Killer Cookbook: Last Meals pairs serial killer trivia with the recipes of the meals these killers ate during their final hours. With full-color photos, chilling true crime facts, and easy-to-follow steps, you'll be cooking up killer meals in no time. This collection of recipes is both delicious and surprising, and spans breakfast staples to indulgent desserts, including:
- Seared Steak, Hash Browns, Toast, and Fried Eggs (given to but not eaten by Ted Bundy, serial killer)
- Chicken Parmesan and Alfredo Pasta (eaten by Ruth Snyder, murderer)
- Justice, Equality, and World Peace (eaten by Odell Barnes, murderer)
- Mac and Cheese (eaten by Gustavo Julian Garcia, murderer)
- And much more!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
- Publication Date: 23/04/2020
- Category: True crime
- ISBN: 9781646040230